USA Pan | Sheet Pans + Rack Sets
The Baking Rack and Sheet Pan Set is a must-have for home bakers looking to make freshly baked cookies, cakes, and scones that bake evenly, release easily, and come out tasting great. The oven-safe baking rack fits seamlessly inside the pan and features a steel cross-wire design with raised feet, lifting your baked goods into a raised position for uniform cooling and air flow among your baked items. Used together, this set is great for keeping food elevated on the rack during baking while oil or fat drips into the pan — perfect for making crispy bacon in the oven instead of the frying pan.
- USA Pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean-up a breeze.
- On its own, use the rack to add a gorgeous glaze or finishing touch to your homemade baked goods.
Use and Care
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). This bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
- Total Pieces: 2 Pieces
- Material: Baking rack made of Steel; Pan made of Aluminized Steel
- Quarter Sheet - 12.5" x 9" x 1"
- Half Sheet - 17.25" x 12.25" x 1"
- XLarge Sheet - 20.25" x 14.25" x 1"