Staub | Tomato Cocotte
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table with its artistic tomato design.
- Made of cast iron: energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, and oven
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500F
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France