Zwilling | Pro Knives
The chef's knife from the ZWILLING Pro series is an almost universal tool for the convenient preparation of a wide variety of dishes. The entire length of the 20 cm knife's blade can be used for cutting. This allows for a variety of cutting techniques, from cutting meat or fish to finely chopping vegetables or preparing herbs with rocking cuts.
The knife is precision-forged from a single piece of ZWILLING special formula steel, which meets special requirements for hardness and corrosion resistance. The wedge shape and smooth, finely ground cutting edge facilitate clean and precise cutting on both hard and soft foods. The weight distribution between the blade and handle is well balanced so that you can work comfortably. The high weight of the blade and sharp cutting edge reduce the amount of force required. The transition between the blade and handle is seamless.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel Ice-hardened
- FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Manufactured in Germany