USA Pan | Jelly Roll Pans and Racks
Jelly Roll Pan provides home bakers with a classic baking experience for creating flawless homemade cookies, biscuits, roasted vegetables and more. Our pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze.
- Unique fluted design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Easy clean up with nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.375 x 1 inches
- Outer Dimensions: 14.75 x 9.875 x 1 inches
- Material: Aluminized Steel
Use + Care
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). This bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.