USA Pan | Bakeware Sets
The six piece set provides everything you need to stock your kitchen with all the bakeware essentials. These pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze.
- 1 x Large Cookie Sheet Pan - 17 x 12.25 inches
- 1 x Half Sheet Pan - 17.25 x 12.25 x 1 inches 9x13 Inch
- 1 x 9x13 Inch Rectangular Cake Pan - 9 x 13 x 2 inches
- 1 x 8 Inch Square Cake Pan - 8 x 8 x 2.25 inches 1 lb.
- 1 x 1 Lb. Small Loaf Pan - 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 inches
- 1 x 12 Cup Muffin Pan -2.75 x 2.0625 x 1.375 inches in each cup
The classic three piece bakeware set. This set is perfect for a number of everyday baking needs. Enjoy your favorite homemade baking recipes like chocolate chip cookies, baked vegetables, fries, pizzas and more. These pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze.
1 x Large Cookie Sheet Pan - 17 x 12.25 inches
1 x Half Sheet Pan - 17.25 x 12.25 x 1 inches
1 x Quarter Sheet Pan - 12.5 x 9 x 1 inches
USA Pans -
- Unique fluted design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Easy clean up with nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Aluminized Steel
Use and Care
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C).
- This bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed.
- Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.