Shun | Kitchen Shears
Incredibly handy, the kitchen shears are ideal for everything from opening packages to cutting through the shell on a lobster tail. The notch on the blade makes it easy to cut flower stems or thin poultry bones.
The extra-fine 16° cutting edge of the elegant Shun Herb Shears cuts cleanly and won't bruise delicate herbs. A built-in blade notch makes it easy to strip herbs or cut through their stems.
The two-piece set includes a pair of Shun's Premium Kitchen Shears and the razor-sharp Herb Shears.
Use - BBQ, Herbs, Spatchcock
Blade Edge - Non-Serrated, Partially Serrated, Bone Notch, Stem Cutter/Herb Stripper notch
- Elegant, multi-purpose kitchen tools
- Japanese 420J2 stainless steel blades for long life
- Padded grip for maximum comfort
- Suitable for right- or left-handed use
- Blades separate for easy cleaning
- Made in Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty