Ruffoni | 9.5 QT Jam Pot | Historia Collection
When preparing jams, jellies and preserves, the key for achieving bright, clear fruit flavor and brilliant jewel-like colors lies in a quick rise in temperature, rapid boiling, and a very fast cool down: this is the reason why, for centuries, copper pots have been preferred over any other materials for these preparations.
The interior is traditionally unlined to get a denser, more shiny jam. Clean the inside before use and avoid using for highly acidic or salty preparations - fruit acidity is not an issue thanks to the high sugar content. The bronze cast handles are attached with copper rivets.
- Ideal for preparing jams, jellies and fruit-based preserves
- Crafted in solid copper for unparalleled heat conductivity
- Traditionally unlined for a dense, shiny jam Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Made in Italy
- Diameter: 14" Height: 4.75"
- Capacity: 9.5 qt
- Material: solid, hammered copper Lining: no lining, pure copper
- Handles: solid bronze
- Lid: not included
- Oven-safe: yes, up to 430˚F (220 C)
- Stovetop: gas recommended - no induction SKU: 99275/3351
- Handwashing recomended