Pillivuyt | Sauceboat with Underplate
Original price $65.00 - Original price $65.00
$65.00 - $65.00
Current price $65.00
A classic design from Pillivuyt, this traditional sauceboat is the perfect tabletop accessory. This porcelain sauceboat will keep sauces and gravies warm at the table, and the generous handle makes for easy pouring. 8" L x 3.75" W - 10 oz. Pillivuyt's smallest 6.75 x 4.75" oval platter serves as the perfect underplate for this sauceboat. Sauceboat and underplate sold separately
- Porcelain - Made in France
- French Savoir-Faire - Expertly crafted in Mehun-Sur-Yevre, France; Pillivuyt has been perfecting the art of porcelain-making for over 200 years. Made from materials sourced in France and greater Europe, each dish is crafted with care and fired at 2550 degrees Fahrenheit resulting in porcelain that is of the highest quality.
- Pillivuyt's extraordinarily hard glaze is resistant to chipping, scratching, cracking and crazing.
- Pillivuyt products can be used safely in the oven (up to 550 degrees F), freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Pillivuyt porcelain is thermal-shock resistant and can be safely transferred from the freezer to a hot oven.
- When it's time for clean-up, a simple soak and scrub will do the trick.