Pillivuyt | Mehun Milk Jug
A classic design from Pillivuyt that originated in Pillivuyt's home: Mehun-Sur-Yevre, France. These milk jugs are perfect for any occasion and with a variety of sizes to choose from, the possibilities are endless. Use them to serve milk, cream, and fresh juice, or as a clever way to serve sauces.
- Porcelain - Made in France
- French Savoir-Faire - Expertly crafted in Mehun-Sur-Yevre, France; Pillivuyt has been perfecting the art of porcelain-making for over 200 years. Made from materials sourced in France and greater Europe, each dish is crafted with care and fired at 2550 degrees Fahrenheit resulting in porcelain that is of the highest quality.
- Pillivuyt's extraordinarily hard glaze is resistant to chipping, scratching, cracking and crazing.
- Pillivuyt products can be used safely in the oven (up to 550 degrees F), freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Pillivuyt porcelain is thermal-shock resistant and can be safely transferred from the freezer to a hot oven.
- When it's time for clean-up, a simple soak and scrub will do the trick.