Pillivuyt | Rectangular Bakers
Classic, durable, easy to clean porcelain is the finest and most precious of all bakeware materials. Pillivuyt Rectangular Bakers are the perfect oven to table dish. With excellent heat conduction and retention, Pillivuyt bakers can be safely used in ovens up to 550 degrees F and will keep your culinary creations warm long after you bring them to the table. Naturally non-stick, Pillivuyt bakers are also thermal-shock resistant and can be taken directly from the freezer to a hot oven without harm.
- Porcelain - Made in France
- French Savoir-Faire - Expertly crafted in Mehun-Sur-Yevre, France; Pillivuyt has been perfecting the art of porcelain-making for over 200 years. Made from materials sourced in France and greater Europe, each dish is crafted with care and fired at 2550 degrees Fahrenheit resulting in porcelain that is of the highest quality.
- Pillivuyt's extraordinarily hard glaze is resistant to chipping, scratching, cracking, and crazing.
- Pillivuyt products can be used safely in the oven (up to 550 degrees F), freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Pillivuyt porcelain is thermal-shock resistant and can be safely transferred from the freezer to a hot oven.
- When it's time for clean-up, a simple soak and scrub will do the trick.