Nordic Ware | Stovetop Belgain Waffle Maker
by Nordic Ware
Original price $65.00 - Original price $65.00
$65.00 - $65.00
Current price $65.00
A kitchen classic and pan from Nordic Ware's early years! The stovetop Belgain Waffler has interlocking hinges that separate for quick preheating, fully submersible for easy cleaning and a slim profile design, so takes up less space than an electric waffle maker. Made of heavy-duty cast aluminum for beautiful detail and even heating. Safe for use on electric, gas, and ceramic stovetops.
- Interior Dimensions: L: 7.1 in. W: 7.1 in. H: 1.4 in.
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
- If batter should run out of Wafﬂer, wipe with a wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
- Lightly brush the inside of Wafﬂer with vegetable oil, butter, or baking spray.
- Separate 2 halves of the pan and preheat over medium for 2 minutes each.
- Pour 1 cup of batter into the center of Wafﬂer and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then ﬂip Wafﬂer over and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove wafﬂes with a plastic fork or spatula.
- Serve with butter, syrup, berries, etc; or try with a savory cream sauce