Ahisma | Stainless Steel Kids Dishes
Pediatrician-mom designed to encourage healthy variety, portions and habits at any age. For ages: 12 months+
- Plate: large wells make them perfect as plates, trays and charcuterie boards.
- Cup: minimizes wastage and decreases spills. At 8 oz. (1 cup!) these cups make measuring easy, are the perfect size for little hands and their weighted bottom helps decrease spills.
- Bowl: 8 oz to easily measure age-appropriate serving sizes - also great for snacks, side dishes, dips and more.
- Fork and spoon: toddlers gain confidence at mealtime by using adult-sized utensils. Plus, pediatric occupational therapists recommend going straight to an adult size - no need to have multiple sizes for each age and stage.
- It's stainless steel so unlike plastic - harmful chemicals won't transfer into your child's food.
- Dishes are free of BPA (and all bisphenols), PVC, Phthalates, Melamine & Lead.
- Built to last a lifetime, no peeling or breaking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Each piece is stackable.
Starting Solids Set is perfect for babies' first foods whether parent-assisted spoon feeding or baby-led feeding. Babies and toddlers love the sensory exploration with bright colors, cool touch and shiny finish - our little ones love to see their reflections.
For ages: 6 months+
- The training cup with a rolled edge allows infants and toddlers to practice skills early without big spills or broken dishes. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends introducing a cup at 6 months.
- The spoons are big enough to keep food on (so it doesn't fall out and cause frustration), but small enough to fit in baby's mouth.