Microplane | 4-Sided Stainless Steel Professional Box Grater
The Microplane® 4-Sided Box Cheese Grater features the Ultra Coarse blade and two of the most popular Microplane® grating blades: Fine/Zester and Ribbon, along with an additional fourth Slicer blade.
- Fine Cooking's Best Overall Box Cheese Grater.
- Can easily shred a block of cheese with minimal effort
- Top honors in the Kitchen Hand Tools category of the 2009 Housewares Design Awards.
Use This Box Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Box Cheese Graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box Cheese Grater does the work of 4 individual paddle or handheld Cheese Graters.
Great gift for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Four-sided Cheese Grater includes the following blades:
- Ultra Coarse - use for making coleslaw and hash browns
- Fine - Perfect for zesting citrus or grating cheese like parmesan or asiago
- Ribbon - a bi-directional blade. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Slicer - Slices medium thick pieces of cucumbers, zucchini, and other foods
- Easy to clean, fine blade removes for easy access
- Ergonomic, soft grip handle fits in the palm of the hand
- Reusable protective cover included
- Non-slip feet help keep the Cheese Grater stable
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Feet.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" x 10 5/8"
Use and Care:
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
Store with blade covered when not in use.
Is there an attachment with this Cheese Grater?
We recommended using a separate food holder, or a cut resistant glove when using this tool.
What are the sizes of the grating surfaces?
- Ultra Coarse:5 1/2" x 3 11/16"
- Fine: 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Ribbon: 4 1/2" x 2"
- Slicing Blade: 2"