Marcato | Atlas 150 Pasta Maker
Marcato's Original World-Famous Atlas 150 manual Pasta Maker Machine, called the "Ferrari of pasta machines" by Cook's Illustrated, rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than homemade pasta. An invaluable addition to pasta making tools, the pasta roller and cutter easily makes lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini. The adjustment dial controls dough thickness and rolls dough evenly for a consistent texture, cook time and taste. The pasta press rolls dough that cooks evenly and absorbs more sauce than using a pasta extruder. Roll dough up to 150-millimeters wide and customize pasta to 10 different thicknesses for each recipe, between paper-thin 0.6 to 4.8-millimeters.
This Marcato pasta noodle maker machine is equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor, transforming this hand crank pasta maker to an electric pasta machine, or add any of the 12 pasta making accessories (sold separately) to customize a home pasta kit. Hang fresh made pasta on a pasta drying rack. After the pasta is dryer, store it in an airtight container in the fridge, or freeze it, for later use. More than just a noodle maker and dough cutter, this pasta roller machine works well as a pizza dough press, and is the best pasta machine choice for polymer clay conditioning.
- Original Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for traditional lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel or anodized aluminum
- Includes Pasta Machine, cutter, hand crank, clamp, Atlas pasta maker manual, and 10-year warranty
- Pasta dough roller presses dough sheets to 150-millimeters wide at 10 thicknesses (0.6 to 4.8-millimeter) for consistent texture, cook time, and taste
- Easily attach 12 Marcato Atlas 150 noodle cutter attachments or the Pasta Drive motor to turn this manual pasta maker electric (all sold separately)
- Wipe with a dry brush or cloth