Lamson | Walnut 10" Sharpening Steel
A good honing steel is essential for keeping your Forged or Precision Knives sharp and at the ready!
- Signature Craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in their Massachusetts facilities, each Lamson knife is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes. You will never find a better Forged knife anywhere.
- Unmatched Blade Quality. Blades are precision-forged from the finest high-carbon Grade 4116 stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, using the traditional hot-drop method. Blades are then tempered and ice-hardened to a perfect 58 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale..Â This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Gorgeous & Ergonomic Handles. Knives come with a choice of 5 sleek and sturdy handles of either Tough Acrylic (Fire Series & ICE Series), Striated Wood (SIERRA), Infused Walnut, or incredibly strong G-10 (Midnight Series).
- Superior Handling & Cutting Performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Lamson's combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensure a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
*Walnut Tools are not dishwasher safe.