Lamson | 8" Chinese Santoku Cleaver with Leather Sheath, Brad Leone Signature Series
Original price $150.00 - Original price $150.00
$150.00 - $150.00
Current price $150.00
As featured by Brad Leone on Bon Appetit's It's Alive, the Bad Boy can chop, cut or crush on command! This Brad Leone Signature knife features a walnut handle
Designed, assembled, and finished by Lamson Products, a Massachusetts Company since 1837
Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Overall Length:12.75"
- Blade Length: 8.0"
- Blade Width: 0.094"
- Blade Height: 3.25"
- Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full length of the handle)
- Santoku shape
- Tempered American High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for razor-sharp edge
- Shaped and contoured durable Walnut handle scales
- Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife
- Sturdy Brass Rivet construction
Care & Sharpening
- Hone the blade edge regularly with a honing steel or whetstone
- If edge becomes dull even after honing, please have the blade professionally sharpened or send back to Lamson for Free Sharpening (shipping and Handling charges apply)
- Hand-wash your cleaver with warm soapy water
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Dishwasher is NOT recommended
- Periodically apply Mineral Oil to the handle to prevent drying out
- Store your cleaver safely