Lamson | 6" Alaskan Ulu Knife with Leather Sheath
The Ulu Knife dates back to 2500 BC and is said to contain ancestral secrets. As a result, it is traditionally passed down from generation to generation. Known for its versatility and simplicity, simply rock and slice the rounded Ulu blade over meat, fish, chicken, vegetables or even pizza. The Ulu's unique over-under profile allows for effortless motion and increased cutting force, reducing wrist strain and making food prep fast and fun.
- Signature Craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in Lamson's Massachusetts facilities, each knife is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched Quality. Made from American high-carbon stainless steel with smooth walnut handles.
- Durable Design. Riveted wood and steel construction built to resist heat, stress and corrosion.
- Superior Performance. Tempered to a perfect 58 on the Rockwell scale, Lamson knives hold a sharper edge longer, without becoming overly brittle.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Guaranteed Reliability. Lamson's Sharp for Life™ program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife they make. (Sharpened at factory, shipping and handling charges apply)
Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe.