J.K. Adams | Round Ash Serving Boards
by J.K. Adams
Original price $80.00 - Original price $150.00
$80.00 - $150.00
Current price $80.00
The Ash Round Serving Board is available in three sizes to fit any size home or occasion. Its unique Driftwood finish highlights the varied grain in the Ash wood. This piece is such a beauty that you will want to make it a statement piece in your kitchen.
- USA Made.Sustainably Harvested Ash.
- Finished in Driftwood teak oil.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave. Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Ash is an open-grained hardwood with variations in tone and grain density.