J.K. Adams | Plain Dowel Rolling Pin
by J.K. Adams
Original price $22.00 - Original price $22.00
$22.00 - $22.00
Current price $22.00
Winner of Best Rolling Pin on the market by America’s Test Kitchen, the Plain Dowel Rolling Pin is a classic, versatile pin that will stand the test of time. It features a generous 19” surface area perfect for rolling out pizza dough and pie crusts. Its slightly textured North American hardwood holds a dusting of flour better than any material to ensure non-stick performance. It’s shape and weight are also helpful to crush candies, cookies, or graham crackers for all your favorite dessert recipes.
- USA Manufactured.Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood.
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the rolling pin feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process.