J.K. Adams | Patisserie Rolling Pin
by J.K. Adams
Original price $50.00 - Original price $58.00
$50.00 - $58.00
Current price $50.00
The J.K. Adams name is synonymous with the best available rolling pins on the market. The tradition continues by adding Patisserie Rolling Pins, designed for professional bakers. Both models are produced with precision steel ball bearings, a smooth waxed hardwood barrel, and finely crafted handles. These are the perfect pins for people who are passionate about baking.
- USA Manufactured.
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood.
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the rolling pin feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process.