Coffee Grinder Brush
The Coffee Grinder Brush thoroughly removes ground coffee particles from inside grinders and around the blades without causing any damage. It's ideal for cleaning both manual or electric coffee grinders with blades or grinding burrs. The fine, natural boar bristles are flexible to reach into tight areas and dust away the finest of ground coffee particles while leaving precious coffee bean oils behind to help maintain the richest of flavors. Long lasting to easily maintain the simplest of grinders to the most expensive espresso equipment, from grinder blades and spouts to dosers, burr groves, gaskets, and bean hoppers, or simply wrangle runaway grounds after packing the portafilter.
- Made from natural boar bristles and wood handle
- Durable, flexible, reusable, and long lasting
- Compact for easy storage; measures 7.5-inches long
- Contoured handle adds comfort during use
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water