Eric and Christopher | Tea Towels
Nestled in the heart of Bucks County, Pennsylvania is a 100-year-old former sewing factory humming and buzzing with creative people drawing, cutting fabric, sewing and screen printing! These old, brick walls once housed the hustle and bustle of men and women making military fatigue, serving the needs of the U.S. military during WWII. Today, it is the home to the creative team of Eric & Christopher; a company that designs and makes Decorative Pillows, Tote Bags, Tea Towels, Aprons, and Custom and Private Label textile products.
- This sustainable, cotton flour sack tea towel is not just for decoration!
- You can clean-up any mess with this towel, and toss it in the washing machine afterward. It’s beautiful and functional!
- Screen printed and sewn in Bucks County, PA.
- 100% pre-shrunk, flour sack cotton. May shrink an additional 3-5%.
- Tea towel measures approximately 26″ x 26″.
- Machine wash delicate with like colors. Ink will not come off in the wash. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.