Bormioli | On The Rocks Glasses | Set of 4
The company was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
The On The Rocks collection is aptly named for the optical effect on the glass bottom. This is a stunning piece that would be great for a home bar and entertaining.
- Measures 3.6”DIA X 4”H 13.5 oz
- DOF drinking glasses come in a set of 4
- Base has rock like shaped finish that creates sophisticated look
- SON.hyx - High-Tech blown lead-free crystal glass, is break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Multi-purpose: water, juice, cocktails or spirits Innovative, elegant and functional design
- Thick base to guarantee better stability and easy to hold
- Made in Italy
CARE & USE
- Before Your First Use: Remove all labels from your glassware. Wash the glasses in warm water using a gentle, non-abrasive dishwashing detergent or place directly in your dishwasher. Rinse and dry immediately with a lint-free towel or cloth.
- To hand wash, use a gentle, non-abrasive dishwashing detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly to assure no detergent residue is left as this can interfere with the aroma and taste of wines, beers and other beverages. Dry immediately with a lint-free towel or cloth.
- Please note that Luigi Bormioli glassware is dishwasher safe. If you choose to clean your stemware in a dishwasher, arrange securely in the top rack with the bowl facing down. DO NOT place in the bottom rack or lay glasses on their sides. Once the cleaning cycle is complete, immediately remove glasses from the dishwasher and hand dry with a lint-free towel or cloth.