Zwilling | Fresh & Save Vacuum System
The Fresh & Save fridge container is designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. Made of sturdy borosilicate glass, this long, shallow, rectangular container is ideal for easy storage of casseroles and other baked meals in the refrigerator and freezer. It’s also handy for marinating meat. Designed for efficient stacking, it’s the ultimate space saver and organization helper. The fridge container is ovenproof (without lid) and doubles as a beautiful serving piece at the table. Store, bake, and serve in the same container.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here’s how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.
- Food stays fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods: Aromas and nutrients are safely preserved, food waste is reduced.
- Space-saving storage of food and meals in the fridge and freezer, stackable >
- Elegantly shaped container for serving at the table >
- Safe freezing of food and prepped meals (vacuum sealing reduces freezer burn) >
- Ovenproof (up to 280°C without lid)
- Suitable for use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher
7 Piece System - Vacuum Pump, 1 Medium and 1 Large Vacuum Container, 2 Small and 2 Medium Vacuum Bags.
10 Piece Vacuum Bag Set - 4 Small, 4 Medium, 2 Large
Large Vacuum Container - 2.11 quart, borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 536°F
Fridge Vacuum Container - 2.11 quart, borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 536°F