Wüsthof | Classic 3.5" Paring
Small, versatile knife with slim blade and plain edge: this paring knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Material - Resilient Synthetic Handle, Riveted
- Production Method - forged
- Rockwell hardness - 58 HRC
- Handle Length - 3.543 in
- Blade - Length 3.543 in Width 0.787 in
- Good For - Small fruit, Small vegetables