USA Pan | Pullman Loaf Pan with Cover
The Pullman Pan & Cover is a unique piece from our bakeware collection that’s a must-have for bakers looking to make their own sandwich bread at home. Use the lid for perfectly squared loaves or without the lid for standard rounded loaves. These pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your bread to release easily and makes clean-up a breeze.
Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Baking Surface Dimensions:
- Small: 9 x 4 x 4 inches Outer Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.75 x 4.00 inches
- Large: 13 x 4 x 4 inches Outer Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.75 x 4.062 inches
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in the USA from globally sourced materials
Pullman Pan Cover Instructions
- To remove lid: After the pan has cooled enough to handle, hold pan so that the cover’s edge that curls up is facing you. With the palm of your other hand, tap the curled edge so that the cover slides away from you.
- To close lid: slide the cover over the top edge of the pan starting with the edge that curls up. Make sure that the cover is pushed all the way on so that the small indentation on the cover locks into place. This will prevent the cover from moving while baking.
Use and Care
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). This bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- Use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.