Thieffry | Monogramme Linen Tablecloth
Since 1837, Thieffry has produced timeless linens for the home in Roubaix, France near the border with Belgium. Each piece is made in Europe from flax to finish. Backed by 179 years of tradition and craftsmanship, these true Belgian linen pieces are a new family heirloom. Linen is stronger than cotton or wool. It is lint free, non-static, doesn't pill and naturally repels mold and moths. Linen air dries beautifully, gets softer with washing and is hypo-allergenic.
- Traditionally crafted Belgian linen tablecloth.
- Natural linen with woven stripe detail, available in black, blue, red, or white.
- Generously sized with wonderful drape.
- Made of 100% Belgian Linen
- Weight 3.26lb
- Length 68" Width 110"
- Care - Machine wash at mild temperatures. Line dry. Medium iron if needed.