Staub | Pumpkin Cocotte
Welcome fall with these pumpkin-shaped cast iron Dutch ovens. Cook cold-weather soups and casseroles, serve hot dips and savory spreads, or bake pumpkin bread in this versatile pot. With their gorgeous enamel finish and intricate pumpkin design, these cocottes are an elegant yet whimsical addition to your autumn entertaining table.
Like all STAUB cocottes, the pumpkin shapes are unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With heavy weight, tight-fitting lids that retain moisture, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use these pots.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Gorgeous enamel finish transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France