Ruffoni | Symphonia Cupra | Chef Pan + Lid
The chef pan is an essential piece in anybody's kitchen, perfect for anyone starting their Ruffoni collection while just as popular with copper connoisseurs. Practical and versatile, it has a comfortable ergonomic handle that will allow you to toss and sauté ingredients with just one hand and gently sloping sides for easy stirring. A true 360-degree kitchen helper that will shine in its own light when used for risotto and pasta sauces.
With the matching 9.5" lid lock in steam, preserve moisture on long simmers and keep your kitchen splash-free in style.
Made in solid copper for superior heat conductivity, hammered by our master artisans for increased strength and lasting beauty, and internally lined with practical, easy-to-care-for stainless steel for daily convenience. The stick handle is made in stainless steel to limit heat transmission, with an ergonomic shape and inlaid copper coin guaranteeing authenticity.
A trustworthy ally to prepare and serve countless delicious meals, and effortlessly adorn the kitchen when not in use. The perfect starting point for your Symphonia Cupra collection
- Ideal for sautéing vegetables, preparing creamy risottos and reducing pasta sauces
- Crafted in solid copper for unparalleled heat conductivity
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Lined in stainless steel for practicality and convenience
- Made in Italy
- Diameter: 9.5" Height: 3.75" Capacity: 4 qt
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
- COOKING Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops are also possible. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
- WASHING & POLISHING Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth. With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.