Ruffoni | 3.7 Qt Sugar Saucepan
Heating sugar to make caramel, candies, and candied nuts is an apparently simple, yet hard to master technique – especially if you don't have the right tools. Copper's extraordinary heat responsiveness – the ability to heat quickly and uniformly when placed on a heated surface and cool equally rapidly when removed – makes it the most suitable material for preparations that rely on accuracy, where it is necessary to maintain precise temperatures to achieve the (sweet) goal.
Use to prepare wet or dry caramel, caramel-based sauces, candies and candied nuts. Crafted in solid, unlined copper, the sugar saucepan features a practical spout for easy pouring. The stick handle is cast in solid bronze and attached with copper rivets.
- Ideal for melting sugar to make caramel, caramel sauces, and candies
- Crafted in solid copper for unparalleled heat conductivity
- Unlined for crystal clear, dense melted sugar
- Practical spout for easy pouring
- Made in Italy
- Diameter: 9.5" Height: 4.3"
- Capacity: 3.7 qt
- Material: solid copper
- Lining: no lining, pure copper
- Handles: solid bronze
- Lid: not included
- Oven-safe: yes, up to 500˚F (260 C)
- Stovetop: gas recommended - no induction
- Handwashing recommended