Ruffoni | Symphonia Cupra | Braisers
Thanks to its generous size, this large braiser is perfect for cooking a Sunday roast for the whole family, but also for preparing stews and one-pot meals for a crowd. Start on the stovetop, then move to the oven, and finally to the table for a family-style dining experience.
Made in solid copper for superior heat conductivity, hammered by master artisans for increased strength and lasting beauty, and internally lined with practical, easy-to-care-for stainless steel for daily convenience. The matching lid is crafted in clad copper while the handles are stainless steel to limit heat transmission, with ergonomic shapes and inlaid copper coin guaranteeing authenticity.
A trustworthy ally to prepare and serve countless delicious meals, and effortlessly adorn the kitchen when not in use.
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for roasting, braising and stewing, from the stovetop to the oven
- Crafted in solid copper for unparalleled heat conductivity
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Lined in stainless steel for practicality and convenience
- Capacity: 4, 5, or 7 qt
- Cookware: solid, hammered copper
- Lining: stainless steel
- Handles material: stainless steel with copper coin insert
- Lid: included
- Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (320 C)
- Stovetop: gas recommended - no induction
USE AND CARE FOR THE SYMPHONIA CUPRA COLLECTION
COOKING Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops are also possible. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty, and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents, or metal scouring pads.
WASHING & POLISHING Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth. With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.