Pillivuyt | Small Round Platter
Pillivuyt's classic round platters are extremely versatile and have a low profile to create the perfect background to highlight your culinary creations. Use for desserts, cheeses and everything savory to sweet.
- Porcelain - Made in France
- French Savoir-Faire - Expertly crafted in Mehun-Sur-Yevre, France; Pillivuyt has been perfecting the art of porcelain-making for over 200 years. Made from materials sourced in France and greater Europe, each dish is crafted with care and fired at 2550 degrees Fahrenheit resulting in porcelain that is of the highest quality.
- Pillivuyt's extraordinarily hard glaze is resistant to chipping, scratching, cracking and crazing.
- Pillivuyt products can be used safely in the oven (up to 550 degrees F), freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Pillivuyt porcelain is thermal-shock resistant and can be safely transferred from the freezer to a hot oven.
- When it's time for clean-up, a simple soak and scrub will do the trick.