Peugeot | Paris u'Select Chocolate Salt + Pepper Mills
More than 30 years after its creation, the Paris mill continues to be a best seller. The 12" size of the u’Select mills offer a larger storage capacity for more rock salt and pepper ready to be ground! Designed with ergonomics in mind, the shape is comfortable and pleasant to use. The classic style and gourmet chocolate color of the Paris mill give it a very special elegance. Peugeot's stainless steel grinding mechanism is specifically for grinding dry rock salt and peppercorns up to ¼ in (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds. The mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in white for salt or black for pepper.
Peugeot’s patented u'Select grind adjustment ring at the base of the mill allows users to accurately select their preferred grind setting. Six grinds preset are available: 1 for the finest grind and 6 for a coarser grind. These salt and pepper grinders, with there exceptional quality, will be the perfect companion to your home cooking!
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
- PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
- Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm) or peppercorns
- Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
- Turn head clockwise only to grind.