Peugeot | Paris Olive Wood Manual Salt + Pepper Mills
The 9" Paris pepper and salt mills owe their unique look to the naturally contrasting grain of the olive wood. The olive wood for this mill is sourced from sustainably managed European forests. Crafted in France and designed to last, these mills are at ease in both the kitchen and on the table. Machined in our workshops in the Doubs region, the exclusive grinding mechanism has been specifically designed to perfectly reveal all the aromas of black, white, green and red pepper, as well as coriander seeds and pink peppercorns (if blended with one of these peppers at a ratio of no more than 15%). To get the best results from the salt mill, use dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm. The button on top of the mill adjusts the grind setting from fine to coarse, thereby revealing the full intensity of the dry salt crystals.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- Pepper Mill: For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Salt Mill: For grinding dry salt only.
- Ready to use: peppercorns and dry salt included in mills