Peugeot | Line Manual Salt + Pepper Mills
The Line salt and pepper mills feature a new highly contemporary design with a daring, yet eye-catching combination, namely an aluminum body whose striations play with the light and whose color perfectly matches the subtly metallic graphite color of the wooden top (PEFC-certified).
The mill is manufactured in France and reflects Peugeot's expertise: the steel mechanism in the pepper mill is specially engineered for grinding black, white, green, and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds, or dry salt with the salt mill. Peugeot's mills come with a lifetime warranty, while the button offers a simple and effective way of adjusting the grind setting (the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind). These 5" models are perfect for use on the table.
- Made in France
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- Five-year warranty for the mill
- Salt mill: grinds dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Pepper mill: grinds black, white, green, and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds. Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)
- Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa
- Ready to use: salt crystals and pepper included