Microplane | Professional Series Ribbon Cheese Grater
Original price $7.00 - Original price $22.00
$7.00 - $22.00
Current price $7.00
It's all-stainless steel construction, comfortably curved handles and non-slip rubber feet will make any kitchen aficionado go bonkers.
Use a Ribbon Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Shredding Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Grating Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
- Dimensions: 13" x 2 5/8" x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/16"
- Non-slip end for added stability
- Reusable protective cover included
- Material: 18/8 stainless handle and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
Use and Care Instructions:
- Top- rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.