Microplane | Professional Series Extra-Coarse Cheese Grater
Extra coarse Cheese Graters yield large, flavorful shreds of grated foods. Similar to a julienne knife cut, but a thicker and wider curl of food. When you're looking to maintain the taste and texture of an ingredient, an extra coarse blade is your go-to kitchen tool.
It's all-stainless steel construction, comfortably curved handles and non-slip rubber feet will make any kitchen aficionado go bonkers. The Professional Series extra coarse Cheese Grater efficiently grates cheese, and large vegetables without ripping or tearing due to the exceptionally large ultra sharp teeth.
Use an Extra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Recipes that call for uniformly cut ingredients that retain their flavor. Cheese, cabbage, potatoes, onions, carrots, apples, cold butter (for baking)
- Non-slip end for added stability
- Reusable protective cover included
- Dimensions: 13 " x 2.9 " x 1 "
- Material: 18/8 stainless handle and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
Use and Care
- Both grater and food guard are top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash the cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first, soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.