Los Poblanos | Dipping Herbs
Herbs de Poblanos - A classic French herb blend with the unique addition of Los Poblanos culinary lavender.
- This unique combination of lavender, thyme, rosemary, savory, tarragon, oregano and bay leaves makes a wonderful herb blend. It can be used in marinades for grilled meats, salad dressings, to flavor roast vegetables or simply served with olive oil, salt and bread for dipping.
- Expert tip: Toss Herbs de Poblanos and Woodfire Salt on cubed potatoes coated with olive oil before roasting for a savory side dish.
Classic Dipping Herbs - Simply add to olive oil with a pinch of salt for a delicious dip for your favorite bread.
- This blend of Classic Dipping Herbs is a kitchen workhorse. Put it to use flavoring everything from vegetables to breads to meat to hummus. Classic herbs including thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano and parsley get a kick from garlic and New Mexican red chile flakes that will liven up anything you add it to.
- Expert tip: Make homemade crackers with White Sonora Wheat Flour by drizzling a thin layer of olive oil and sprinkling with Classic Dipping Herbs and a pinch of Woodfire Salt. Broil until crackers are browned and toasty.
Chile Rojo Dipping Herbs - Bring the flavor and spice of New Mexico into your kitchen.
- These Chile Rojo Dipping Herbs highlight the unique flavor of fully ripened Sabinal chiles. The chile flakes are delicately blended with pasilla negro, ancho, mulato, coriander, onion and a few other secret spices to bring you a twist on traditional chile flakes.
- Expert tip: Sprinkle Woodfire Salt on homemade pizza to add a smoky flavor. Then, make a dipping sauce for the crust by mixing Chile Rojo Dipping Herbs with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Proudly made in New Mexico
- Comes in a reusable glass jar