Lodge Blacklock | Triple Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle
Original price $100.00 - Original price $100.00
$100.00 - $100.00
Current price $100.00
Grill. Griddle. Repeat forever and ever. This hardworking piece of cast iron is crafted in America with iron and oil and doubles as a grill and griddle. The naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you do double duty and delivers meals to the table with sizzle and style. Fits over two stovetop burners. Seasoned and ready to use.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking surface fits over two stovetop burners
- Low, spatula-friendly side walls Drip tray catches any grease
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
3-Step Cast Iron Cleaning Method
- Step 1 Wash - Wash your cast iron cookware by hand. You can use a small amount of soap. If needed, use a pan scraper for stuck on food. For stubborn, stuck-on food, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes, then use the scraper after the pan has cooled. Our Seasoning Care Kit has everything you need to wash and care for cast iron the right way.
- Step 2 Dry - Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. If you notice a little black residue on your towel, it's just seasoning and is perfectly normal.
- Step 3 Oil - Rub a very light layer of cooking oil or Seasoning Spray onto the surface of your cookware. Use a paper towel to wipe the surface until no oil residue remains.