Lamson | Vintage 8" Chef's Knife
Made from Lamson’s proprietary Hi-Carbon American Steel, the full-tang Vintage blades are cut, ground, polished and sharpened in their Massachusetts facilities. Handles of exotic imported hardwoods are assembled to the blades with brass rivets and then the knives are meticulously finished and sharpened.
The Vintage Series features an updated ergonomically friendly hand-finished stabilized walnut handle that has a traditional, timeless look and feel. The sleek integrated bolster allows for a traditional or pinch-grip. The brass rivets complement the walnut handle and accent the stainless steel blade. The Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Its broad blade dices, slices, and chops fruits, vegetables, and meats while protecting knuckles from hitting the cutting board.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in Lamson's Massachusetts facilities, each knife is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are formed from proprietary high-carbon USA Made stainless steel (Grade 420HC-LAM). Knives come with sleek and sturdy handles of Infused Walnut.
- Durable design. Lamson blades are precision laser cut and tempered to a hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with double brass riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Lamson's combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Superior ergonomic handling. A curved and recessed integrated bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety. If you use a traditional or advanced “pinch-grip”, you will love the feel and function of these knives.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Guaranteed Reliability. Lamson's Sharp for Life™ program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife they make. (Shipping and Handling Charges apply)