Lamson | Grandma's Mini Avocado + Spud Masher
Original price $35.00 - Original price $35.00
$35.00 - $35.00
Current price $35.00
Grandma's Mini Masher, a reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson in the 1800's, is the perfect tool for small mashing tasks and helping cooks get the job done in less time with less cleanup. The compact head, measuring only 2.5", easily fits in a small bowl and its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes, berries, bananas and other soft or cooked fruits.
- Signature Craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in Lamson's Massachusetts facilities, each tool is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing.
- Unmatched Quality. Made from American stainless steel with smooth walnut handles and brass rivets.
- Durable Design. Sturdy birch handle with metal ferrule, built to resist heat, stress and corrosion.
- Superior Performance. With a variety of shapes and sizes, Lamson tools are ideal for just about any task in the kitchen.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.