J.K. Adams | Walnut BBQ Carving Boards
The walnut cutting board can be engraved or carved to create a personalized cutting board. The walnut board is made for going out to the BBQ or bringing your roast to the family table. The undercut handles make carrying an ease. There is a flat surface which is perfect for carving your favorite fall-of-the-bone ribs and grilled steaks. A wide groove collects the juices while you carve keeping your counters and table nice and tidy.
- Size: 20 x 14 x 1 inches
- USA Made.
- Sustainably Harvested Walnut
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave. Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Walnut is a softer, more absorbent hardwood that will lighten with exposure to light.