J.K. Adams | Townshend Concave Fruit Bowl
The Maple Concave Fruit Bowl exemplifies quality and craftsmanship. A true countertop display piece. This handsome Maple block is turned at center to create a gentle concave effect-giving the piece it's bowl shape, while maintaining its rigid block structure. At 2.75"in depth, this is a piece worthy of handing down to the next generation. In addition to its décor-forward design, the block makes an excellent cutting and chopping surface when flipped on its reverse. Two beautiful functions in one unique piece.
- Size: 11.5 x 2.75 inches
- USA Made.
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood.
- Maple finished with mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Maple is a forgiving hardwood. Grain variation is to be expected.