J.K. Adams | Packout Boards
The Packout Travel Board contains two interlocking boards crafted in maple that were designed for the adventurer in all of us. One side is for prep and cutting and the other side has a recessed edge perfect for serving. The board comes with a Wüsthof red handled paring knife and held together with a substantial red rubber band. This board is great to throw in a backpack to be able to cut and serve everything for your trail snack or lunch. It is also a great addition to your glove box so that when you come across the perfect spot for an afternoon picnic you can simply pull over and enjoy a bite.
- Size: 7 x 12 x 1.25 inches
- Includes a Wüsthof Paring Knife.
- USA Made.Sustainably Harvested Maple.
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Maple is a forgiving hardwood. Grain variation is to be expected.