J.K. Adams | Maple Reversible Carving Board
by J.K. Adams
Original price $110.00 - Original price $125.00
$110.00 - $125.00
Current price $110.00
The Maple Reversible Carving Board, in 20"x14", has been rated the best carving board by both America's Test Kitchen (see video) and Cook's Illustrated, this Maple Reversible Carving Board is a classic. One side features an indentation that cradles your poultry or roasts so they do not slip while you carve. Great for other large, round items like pineapples, melons, eggplants, cabbages, and more. The second side is flat and surrounded by an ample juice groove. This carving board is the perfect size for your holiday turkey or weeknight roast chicken.
- Size: 20 x 14 x 1.25 inches
- USA Made.Sustainably Harvested Maple.
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Maple is a forgiving hardwood. Grain variation is to be expected.