J.K. Adams | Maple Prep Boards
by J.K. Adams
Original price $32.00 - Original price $42.00
$32.00 - $42.00
Current price $32.00
The Maple Prep Boards are the workhorse of the kitchen. You will be reaching for this board every day in the kitchen
- USA Manufactured.
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood.
- Maple finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Maple is a forgiving hardwood. Grain variation is to be expected.