J.K. Adams | Maple Artisan Plank Serving Board
by J.K. Adams
Original price $45.00 - Original price $60.00
$45.00 - $60.00
Current price $45.00
The Maple Plank Serving Board has been the most popular board in our line for a number of years. The artisan finish gives the patina of a vintage piece that has been handed down for years. The shape is ideal for serving bread and your favorite small bites.
- Size: 20 x 6 x .625 inches
- USA Manufactured.
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood
- Maple finished in a tinted tung oil.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and/or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process
- WOOD TYPE Maple is a forgiving hardwood. Grain variation is to be expected.