J.K. Adams | Lovely Rolling Pins
by J.K. Adams
Original price $32.00 - Original price $32.00
$32.00 - $32.00
Current price $32.00
The Lovely Rolling Pin series was developed by Bob and Gina Hartwig, the bakers and owners of Chicago's own Lovely: A Bake Shop. Slight indentations on the edges of the pin ensure that your dough is rolled to a perfect, even thickness every time. The two professional 24" pins deliver a dough thickness of 1/8" and 1/4". On the 24" pins the roll out space is 18". The 18" pin provides a thickness of 1/4" with a roll out space of 13".
- USA Manufactured
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood
- Finished in mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
CARE + USE
- Wood is an incredible natural material that expands and contracts with moisture and humidity. Regular regimented care of this product will protect it for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel. Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and / or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the rolling pin feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process.