Italian Rocking Mezzaluna Choppers
The Mezzaluna Rocking Chopper quickly transforms ingredients with a speed and efficiency that's unmatched by knives to save time during food preparation.
- Made in Italy from stainless steel with beechwood handles; sturdy and durable; comfortable ergonomic design
- Simply rock blade side-to-side to chop tender items and use an up-and-down motion to chop denser foods; continue until desired texture is achieved
- Great for chopping garlic, herbs, fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, cutting pizza, block chocolate; always use a cutting board to protect countertops
- Easy to use; keep fingers away from sharp blades; hand wash in warm, soapy water; occasionally apply mineral oil to the handles
- Single - blade measures 9.5-inches; Twin - blades measure 5.5 inches each