GIR | Non-Stick Tongs
GIR Tongs feature sharp nylon blades that can be used safely on high-quality nonstick cooking surfaces without risking unsightly scratches or damage.
The tong blades conform to bowls and pans at an ideal angle, grip precisely, and slide gracefully underneath delicate foods. A 35° opening angle provides comfort and control. Teeth are sharp enough to grip heavy foods, and round enough to hold lighter items without damage. Pointed blade tip for high precision tasks. Ideal for delicate nonstick and ceramic surfaces and great for everyday use—this is a size you know and love.
- 100% platinum-cured, pharmaceutical grade silicone
- Made from surgical-grade, 316 stainless steel
- Nylon blades and silicone lock tab are BPA & BPS free
- 12” Tong: 12.0" L x 1.8" W x 1.3" H
- Mini 9” Tong: 9.0" L x 1.8" W x 1.3" H
- Grill 16” Tong: 16.0in L x 2.8in W x 1.3in H
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe
- Stain, odor, and microbe resistant
- Heat resistant to 400°F. Unlike silicone, nylon may deform with exposure to direct heat; do not leave unattended while touching a hot stove or grill. Extended direct heat exposure may damage the tong blades and void the warranty
- GIR Tongs may be covered by one or more US and/or international patents, including US Patents No. 10,004,360 and D840,773